Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Phew!!! It's just too hot

It's 95f outside again today,that's just too hot to go fishing.
I have been over here in Canada for two weeks now,one week left and it's back home to Scotland.
I've had a great time with my daughter and her family and I will miss them when I go, hopefully I will return next year.
I haven't really done much fishing,took my grandson out a couple of times but spent most days out shopping and having some nice meals.
The heat is forecast to last until the weekend so I think I will pack away the fishing gear till next year,sit back for the remaining few days and just chill out with some nice cold beer.
I will be back on the Clyde next week and I am looking forward to catching some nice brownies.
It will probably be cold and wet.
It won't take long for me to be wishing I was back here in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment