Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Some more Pics. from Canada


Here I am,all ready to do a spot of birdwatching-hope I don't scare them off with my attire.
I wondered why there wasn't many people around,it was mid day and the temperatures were in the mid 70F-should have looked at the mozzie alert.The little buggers bit me everywhere-so it was back under cover--fast.

My daughter and her new arrival standing by the pond in Ojibway Nature Reserve just before we were nearly eaten my mosquitoes.

My little grandson, with his teacher,at the end of his first year at pre-school.

I had a great 3 weeks with my daughter and family in Canada.They made me really welcome and I will miss them." See you all next year--byeeeee.

Back in Scotland on my favourite river Clyde. A nice little brown trout caught on a wee dry fly-hope I catch many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment